Subject: [Leica] Photographing food
From: editor at frontenachouse.com (editor@frontenachouse.com)
Date: Mon Jan 7 20:38:47 2008

And nice to hear from you too.  The cowboy poetry book has been out now for
about 8 months and is doing well.  For the cover illustration we ended up
using a photo sent to us by Ted Grant.  You can see it by accessing our
website, Frontenachouse.com; click on "Titles"; then click on "Anthologies".

Unfortunately I never did succeed reaching Ellen Kendrick, and eventually
events passed us by.  I certainly appreciated your suggestions.

Best, D/