Subject: [Leica] Slip Sliding Away....
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Tue Jan 8 10:45:01 2008

The rule is "the passenger takes the pictures." I took the first half
of the series (pre-pit stop), then we switched and she took 2nd half...

At 09:00 AM 1/8/2008, Jim Nichols wrote:
>Richard,
>
>Very nice narrative and photos. Just be careful with the camera
>while driving.  My wife won't allow me that priviledge any more
>since I scared her while taking a series of photos on the bay bridge
>south of Tampa, FL.

// richard (This email is for mailing lists. To reach me directly,
please use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] Slip Sliding Away....)
Message from jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] Slip Sliding Away....)