Subject: [Leica] play sleep repeat
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Tue Jan 8 11:26:34 2008

On Jan 8, 2008 8:16 PM, Sonny Carter <sonc.hegr@gmail.com> wrote:
> What can I say, I'm a crude redneck.  ;-)       Sometimes it kinda sets me
> off though. when I get a comment that recognizes something I have no
> control
> over and deals with nothing whatsoever about the shot, subject, technique
> or
> humour of the submission.

Come on Sonny.

You've been on the LUG longer than I have.

You know that is the way the LUG works the majority of times.

Those kind of things used to bother me. I'm used to it now. Now and
then someone like Ted chimes in and you forget all the other times.

Daniel

Replies: Reply from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] play sleep repeat)
Message from dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] play sleep repeat)
Message from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] play sleep repeat)