Subject: [Leica] play sleep repeat
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Thu Jan 10 03:55:24 2008

On Jan 9, 2008 11:03 PM, Sonny Carter <sonc.hegr@gmail.com> wrote:
> I just got around to working on getting the cast out and keeping the
> calico.  Calico just means tri-color, almost always a female.  She has
> spots
> on her belly and is  missing some stripes.  Unfinished paint job if you ask
> me, but she's a keeper.
>
> Here's my baby:
>
> http://www.sonc.com/play_sleep_repeat.htm

The kitty is beautiful! Don't go messing around with her! :-)

Daniel

(PS: I think _all_ cats are beautiful, so take my comments with a
grain of salt. Going home to mine (4 of 'em) today.)

Replies: Reply from drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers) ([Leica] play sleep repeat)
Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] play sleep repeat)
Message from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] play sleep repeat)