Subject: [Leica] modern photoreportage?
From: tarek.charara at pix-that-stimulate.com (Tarek Charara)
Date: Fri Jan 11 09:27:18 2008

I don't think it's posed at all. I think it's months and months of
work, being accepted by these people, living with them, etc.
I have had a few friends who where heroin addicts (some are gone
now...), the atmosphere in these pictures looks very familiar and
when they are "high" they don't really care about what is happening
or who is doing what around them...

All the best from the south of France!

Tarek

Le 11 janv. 08 ? 18:09, Lottermoser George a ?crit :