Subject: [Leica] When in doubt ask photographer
From: tarek.charara at pix-that-stimulate.com (Tarek Charara)
Date: Sun Jan 13 01:36:34 2008

Ted,

I think we are thinking this the other way around: it's not about the
photographer, it's about wether the subject is concentrated or not on
what he's doing. Believing the subject could "forget" that the
photographer is in the room or around him taking pictures, is just
wrong. The photographer can be ignored, but that doesn't mean that
the subject's unconscious mind isn't aware of his presence and/or
that the photographer isn't altering the scene by his presence.

All the best from the south of France!

Tarek

Tarek Charara
<http://www.pix-that-stimulate.com>

Le 13 janv. 08 ? 05:48, Ted Grant a ?crit :

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] When in doubt ask photographer)