Subject: [Leica] modern photoreportage?
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Fri Jan 11 10:08:18 2008

Obviously the answers will be quite subjective.
When I first viewed the work I felt a tad of visual surprise.
New? Original? Probably depends on how much photography one's viewed
over time.
Personally, I did find the use of materials and framing in
relationship with the subject stylistically fresh.
Meaning I've not seen this subject presented in this way before.
And yes. I found the images emotionally moving.
But these days, it doesn't seem to take much to get me in an
empathetic mood when it comes to people and animals in trouble.

On Jan 11, 2008, at 11:57 AM, Steve Barbour wrote:

> in any case is "this" (approach or content)  new, original,
> surprising, moving ?

Fond regards,
George
george@imagist.com