Subject: [Leica] modern photoreportage?
From: kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour)
Date: Fri Jan 11 11:23:34 2008

been wrestling with the meaning of Jessica's images...strike me as
"shoot whatever the market will buy"...The content is not new, or
newsworthy,  or even revealing of anything we don't well know...

So it's hard to applaud...posed shots or not, certainly not as works
of art.

I have loads of empathy, most of it presently elsewhere.
Aside from the all too common feeling of "that's too bad"

I don't feel much else...

Steve