Subject: [Leica] IMG: Peter's latest article
From: chehl at comcast.net (Charles Hehl)
Date: Fri Jan 11 10:21:39 2008

Peter,

Congratulation on a great article and nice photo. It is always nice to get
credit, but unfortunately it often gets lost in the rush to publish.  I have
found it is very hard to get something changed as there is generally little
interest in revisions...everyone is now working on their next big project.

I have had this happen quite often...particularly with web photos...and have
never been successful in getting changes made.  I suppose one could sue, but
you would never work again.

In any case, again congratulations.

Charles Hehl
Pottstown, PA