Subject: [Leica] modern photoreportage?
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Fri Jan 11 16:30:20 2008

I agree with George about the originality of Jessica Dimmock's
series, albeit 'done before'. I didn't state it as cutting edge,
either, I think.

About the eventual posing:

Some are posed, some are not. But it's the unique view of somebody
belonging to a subculture, on people belonging to that subculture.
Meaning that, even if it might be posed, it still gives us a raw and
truthful view on this subculture.
So that's pretty photoreportage to me.

It's never avbout the autor of the shot, it's always about the shot
itself.

Let Ted speak now.

Philippe

Op 11-jan-08, om 17:44 heeft Tina Manley het volgende geschreven: