Subject: [Leica] Resident WAS Belgium (WAS: New topic - what makes "it"newsworthy?)
From: bd at bdcolenphoto.com (B. D. Colen)
Date: Sat Jan 12 18:33:57 2008

What am I missing here - As Nathan explains it, the law applies to Danes
marrying non-residents under the age of 24. If someone wants to bring in a
non-resident over 24, no problem. How is that intolerant of other cultures
and aimed at providing cheap labor without attendant social costs? It may be
anti-forced marriage, which I suppose some might find "intolerant," if they
favor forced marriage. But other than that? I don't get it.