Subject: [Leica] When in doubt ask photographer
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun Jan 13 10:31:07 2008

Slobodan offered:

>> An hour is a long time, where a lot can happen.

I bet you can 'disappear' in ten minutes!<<<

True, but it depends on the activities of the moment! An ER situation and
everyone is firing on all cylinders without a thought the photographer is
even in the room.

You do your thing without a word and a couple or three M's around your neck
quietly clicking away.

The next day or two and you blow everyone away with some prints and
it's."Geeeze I never even knew you were there!"

And there's still unbelievers out there! :-(

What I can't understand is why some folks seem to have a problem with the
concept that it's very easy to be in a location and not make everyone aware
you're there. So sad. Yet so simple!

ted