Subject: [Leica] Re: When in doubt ask photographer
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun Jan 13 13:22:20 2008

At 04:11 PM 1/13/2008, you wrote:
>TThey -- the villagers and the surgeons -- are not idiots totally lost in
>their tasks while we perform ours, and that's the essence of the bargain: to
>each his/her own work.
>
>Emanuel

How about my example of being observed while teaching?  I don't think
I was an idiot totally lost in my task - the exact opposite in
fact!  Totally absorbed people are often oblivious to what is going
on around them.  That doesn't make them idiots!  If you've never been
that totally absorbed, I'm sorry.

Tina

Tina Manley
ASMP, NPPA, EP, PI