Subject: [Leica] Resident WAS Belgium (WAS: New topic - what makes "it" newsworthy?)
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Mon Jan 14 04:15:57 2008

Mads,

Nathan and I decided that this would be better to discuss face to
face. It would be really nice if we could all get together and start a
conversation on this topic and then move on to other things and a nice
beer. :-)

I just caught your photos in the yearbook. It looks like they really
reflect your year this year. I hope all is going well where you are
now!

Best,
Daniel