Subject: [Leica] IMG : #013
From: drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers)
Date: Mon Jan 14 09:32:52 2008

Graham,

I really like this photo. I've looked at in multiple times.  Each time I
look at it, I like it more.

One thing that jumps out to me is just how perfect the tones are. For
instance, the railings in the foreground are perfect. Any brighter and
they might overpower the foreground. Any darker and they wouldn't hold
their own.
The bench in the upper right...the textures in the branches on the
left...the person... Everything works together for me.

I'm even more impressed given the lighting, which ranged from deep
shadows to open sky. Again, a great photograph.

DaveR