Subject: [Leica] OT: Value of Rolleiflex
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Mon Jan 14 20:52:45 2008

On Jan 14, 2008 11:58 PM, Jeffery Smith <jsmith342@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've used Fleenor for both Rolleiflex/Rolleicord work and for Rollei 35
> repair. He does top notch work, but expect a 90 day turnaround. Not many
> people like him out there any more.

Frankly, I've never heard that before and I run a Rollei list with 350+
members.

I've heard about the long turnaround. I have always chalked that up to
the fact that there are fewer and fewer repairmen who can handle these
cameras and more and more jobs are being directed to those who are
still working. That leads to a first in first out queue that can get
pretty long.

Daniel

Message from s.dimitrov at charter.net (slobodan dimitrov) ([Leica] OT: Value of Rolleiflex)
Message from jsmith342 at gmail.com (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] OT: Value of Rolleiflex)