Subject: [Leica] OT: Tucson Arizona Mexican Restaurant's
From: Thinkofcole at aol.com (Thinkofcole@aol.com)
Date: Tue Jan 15 14:11:50 2008

Here's what The New York Times says, Greg:

_http://travel.nytimes.com/travel/guides/north-america/united-states/arizona/t
ucson/restaurant-listings.html_
(http://travel.nytimes.com/travel/guides/north-america/united-states/arizona/tucson/restaurant-listings.html)

Maybe there's a Sonoran one or more in there, too...I hope it
helps...regards, bob cole

In a message dated 1/15/2008 5:02:13 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,