Subject: [Leica] OT: Tucson Arizona Mexican Restaurant's
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Tue Jan 15 14:17:05 2008

> Anyone familiar with the restaurant scene in Tucson?

My ex-inlaws live in Tucson and I used to go there a lot.

I am incredibly partial to Casa Molina at 6625 E Speedway.
They've done well enough that they were able to open several branches, but
the original on Speedway near Wilmot is still the best.

My (former) brother in law, who has no use for fancy places or high prices,
claims that El Molinito on Pantano Rd near Wrightstown Rd is the best. I
don't usually recommend it to people because it's kind of a dive, but it's
clean and the food is unbelievably good.