Subject: [Leica] beer
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (hoppyman@bigpond.net.au)
Date: Tue Jan 15 21:46:08 2008

Hey watch it, Steve. That XXXX is the state beer at my home! Meanwhilst, I'm
sipping superb artisan brews down in Tasmania. That is when not enjoying
fresh crayfish, oysters and the local great white wines right now.The M7 is
getting a workout, running through the Provia supplies steadily.
btw, Toohes New is plunk!
Salud! Geoff