Subject: [Leica] CS3 and Opera engine question - OT
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams)
Date: Wed Jan 16 15:45:54 2008

Odd question but I'm trying to download a torrent file and when I do Opera
pops up instead of what I was using to download torrents. I've never even
used Opera before and noticed it comes with CS3 Extended. I'm going to ask
on the Adobe forums but I thought I'd ask here first since there are some
computer experts in here :)

I can't seem to "turn off" Opera whenever downloading a torrent file.

I'm using Mac 10.4 and not Leopard just yet.

Thanks in advance,
Chris
NOLA

Replies: Reply from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] CS3 and Opera engine question - OT)