Subject: [Leica] LUG The Year of the M8. :-)
From: datamaster at northcoastphotos.com (Gary Todoroff)
Date: Thu Jan 17 16:11:35 2008

>  Take a few steps and produce a far better
>picture because they did. Hopefully that will be the case.
>
>ted
Right on, Ted - I've always told beginning photographers that the
best zoom they have for their camera is their FEET!  Especially when
light is changing fast (like that Kneeland photo, where the misty fog
was blowing around and changing even faster than the light), I always
grab a quick shot, then start bobbing and weaving all over the place
to see where the magic happens. Often the angles fall into place for
a whole new dimension and look.

Reminds me of the riddle - "What did the first frog say?" Answer:
"Lord, how you made me jump!"

Your froggy photography,
Gary Todoroff

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] LUG The Year of the M8. :-))