Subject: [Leica] LUG The Year of the M8. :-)
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu Jan 17 19:46:56 2008

Doug Herr offered:

>>>Example:  http://www.wildlightphoto.com/birds/ardeidae/greg03.jpg

a couple of inches to the left and the upper right corner would show a dark
tree trunk.  How much do I value mobility with long lenses?  How much is
that "tiny bit" worth?<<<

Hi Doug,

Well depending on ones worth as one of the great nature photographers of the
world in talent and proof of photographs?

I'd say, "A million or so accolades!" Dollars? Yer on your own good buddy!
But seeing your results over the years I don't think you could be paid
enough for your talent and photographic accountability! Just keep moving
left and right! :-) It will happen. :-) :-)

ted