Subject: [Leica] OT: Free At Last!
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri Jan 18 18:40:46 2008

At 09:31 PM 1/18/2008, you wrote:

>So I figure I'm in trouble when I retire.  I mean, I should get up
>early to catch the morning sun, to get my Linhof or whatever set up
>and wait for the sunrise.
>But can't seem to find the magic recipe to get up for myself.  Any
>hints out there?
>
>..Vick

My husband and I both retired last year.  We get up at 4:30 AM to be
at the YMCA when it opens at 5.  After an hour of exercise, we come
back home at 6.  The sun is still not up this time of the year.  We
figure if we wait until later, the Y will be crowded and we'll have
all kinds of excuses not to go.  By going at 5, we can get exercise
out of the way and have the rest of the day free ;-) I usually go
back to bed for an hour - best sleep of the night for me!!  I usually
read until midnight or later anyway.  But you could always get up
early to exercise and then go out with your camera waiting for the sunrise!

Just a suggestion. ;-)

Tina

Replies: Reply from vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko) ([Leica] OT: Free At Last!)
Message from vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko) ([Leica] OT: Free At Last!)