Subject: [Leica] OT: Free At Last!
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Fri Jan 18 18:50:04 2008

Good advice, Tina.  Sounds like you need very little sleep.

Does that correlate with stress?  High stress (job!) = need more sleep?
Low stress (retirement) = need less sleep?

...Vick

Replies: Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] OT: Free At Last!)
Message from vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko) ([Leica] OT: Free At Last!)
Message from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] OT: Free At Last!)