Subject: [Leica] Southern Railway Bridge.
From: fkh1950 at frontiernet.net (Fred Holzapfel)
Date: Sat Jan 19 05:27:23 2008

Hello Ric,

Wow, I like this one significantly more.  Gives a real sense of the
loneliness of that bridge.  Great composition and the framing are excellent.
I really like this shot.   This is one I'd print and put up with other train
shots around the house.   The time of day and lighting help make the shot.
Nice work.  This is as good as any photo I've seen when judging for the NMRA
photo contests.  It would place if not win in the prototype category.

Fred Holzapfel

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Southern Railway Bridge. QUESTION?)