Subject: [Leica] LUG books: coming soon
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Sun Jan 20 16:57:01 2008

Hi Alastair!

This new make me really very happy, I'll do a good scanns and send to you.

But, may I suggest if everyone of us do the prints, previously we should
have a norm to do all at the same size, maybe they can be sand to one point
and intend organise your old project about an exhibition through the world.
I'm dreaming?

Any ideas?

Saludos cordiales
Luis