Subject: [Leica] Luggers in Woodbridge Virginia?
From: kcassidy at asc.upenn.edu (Kyle Cassidy)
Date: Mon Jan 21 08:56:18 2008

Hey Folks,
  Trillian and I are going to be in Woodbridge VA photographing firefighters
(and various other heroic type people) this weekend. Anybody with a guest
bedroom or some floor-space who'd be interested in a quiet invasion and a
copy of Armed America, drop me a line. I probably won't have much
hob-knobbing time. Photography starts at 8:00 a.m. on Saturday and could run
till 8:00 a.m. on Sunday, but i'm guessing it'll be more like 11:00 p.m.
Saturday, then we're outta there Sunday.

  Thanks!

  Kyle