Subject: [Leica] Picture a day list
From: lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Mon Jan 21 10:41:37 2008

I recently set up a mailing list on my server to discuss Picture A Day
projects.  I do not want this to be something to detract from the LUG,
but more of an addition to it.

So far I have about 10 members who are part of a camera club I am in
here in Nashville.  I would love for anyone who does a PAD or PAW to
join us.  I am hoping to get an active group to post and discuss the
posted photos.

If you are interested please go to:

and sign up.

As I said this will be a photo related list.  No discussion of politics,
beer, wine , scotch or other things please...lets leave that for the
LUG. ;) LOL

--
Harrison McClary
Harrison McClary Photography