Subject: [Leica] IMG: Fuzzillogic 6 - Walt
From: philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD)
Date: Mon Jan 21 12:01:13 2008

  :-D

Thanks for looking Walt!

The sad story about this is that it was shot in a beautiful caf? where
as students we used to have a couple of drinks on Sunday nights - at the
time you couldn't see through the caf? due to heavy smoking, and
dampness of flowing beer. But it was so friendly.
The legislation changed on Jan1st and it now looks more like this -
taken last Sunday afternoon - looks dull to me.
http://tinyurl.com/27z5ul

Thanks again for commenting so humourously.

Amiti?s
Phx