Subject: [Leica] free digital enlarging timer to good US home
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Tue Jan 22 11:01:35 2008

I'm packing up my darkroom to ship it overseas, and the recipient doesn't
have 120v/60Hz electricity. So I need to find local homes for those devices
that can't be converted.

I have a nice Saunders ET-500 Digital Enlarging Timer. They typically go on
eBay for $75 or so. Any US LUGger who has contributed prints to one of the
yearbooks or who will promise to contribute to the next yearbook is welcome
to have it free. I'm limiting this to the US because I don't feel like
dealing with export paperwork.

Replies: Reply from datamaster at northcoastphotos.com (Gary Todoroff) ([Leica] free digital enlarging timer to good US home)
Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] free digital enlarging timer to good US home)