Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 3: Valencia and my best friend Lars
From: philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD)
Date: Tue Jan 22 12:10:30 2008

Happy for you about Ms Wajsman, Nathan.

The 1st picture is a tribute to the 4/3 format and your adaptation to
it. Excellent.
I also enjoyed the dog :-D  but for other rasons - good reflex, and fast
AF?.

You were right to point out that the series is technically uneven - the
boy on the beach and the youngsters on the bench suffer from poorer
quality optics I think. My guess? DK.

The little girl on the church steps is probably my favourite in terms of
subject and rendition, sharpness, etc.

Will you tell us which is which?

Thanks for showing.
phx