Subject: [Leica] Any one still using their darkrooms
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Tue Jan 22 16:07:41 2008

Ric,

I am using it just as much as ever.  My only digital camera is on my
cell phone.

It's miserable enough that I spend 8 hours a day at a computer at work.

Jerry

Replies: Reply from drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers) ([Leica] Any one still using their darkrooms)
Message from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] Any one still using their darkrooms)