Subject: [Leica] 4048 messages and how to catch up
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Fri Jan 25 06:10:14 2008

Hi Pablo,
sort according to themes, read the first of each theme, if it's not
interesting delete the whole theme.
Thanks for the postcard as well - Foto Gregor in Cologne, if I'm not
mistaken - I took a look at their list of s/h Leica equipment a couple
of days ago looking for a couple of bits and pieces. They seem to have
cornered the market on SL Mot and SL2 Mot bodies. I always rather
fancied having two bodies and the tandem set-up - looks very impressive.
Cheers
Douglas