Subject: [Leica] Capa or here we go again
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat Jan 26 18:02:44 2008

Gentlemen I think what we all have to be careful of is. Let's tread gently
and not get into any kind of defaming a guy who went before all of us
setting a standard for we who've photographed war. And those who have yet to
do it!

Whether we believe or not the incredible stories we've heard or read about
him, he really was a standard setter!

While I'm at it, I don't see any "Robert Capa" type pictures coming out of
Iraq? There probably are, but the government controlled media aren't allowed
to show them. IE: Flag draped coffins for example! ted