Subject: FW: [Leica] GALAPAGOS ISLANDS
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Sat Jan 26 20:06:51 2008

 ;-)
But it may not repel the tortoises, which is what he may encounter on the
Galapagos, not to mention large marine iguanas!
Did you know that one of the specimens collected by Darwin lived for many
years in Australia and lived past 176 at Steve Irwin's
Australia zoo!
<http://www.australiazoo.com.au/our-animals/harriet/>
As for cases, I think Pelican for one, offer watertight cases in a hug range
of sizes. They are advertised as being extremely
rugged.

Cheers
Geoff