Subject: [Leica] small range finder for cycling
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat Jan 26 23:45:02 2008

Hi Adam,

I don't know if you literally mean "rangefinder" or just "compact
camera". If the latter, then a friend of mine who recently bought a
Canon G9 is all agog over it. And she is not otherwise a Canon
person, her DSLR is Nikon.

She has sent me some images that look fantastic. So if you do not
expect to be shooting above ISO 800, then it should be a good choice
for you.

Cheers,
Nathan