Subject: [Leica] small range finder for cycling
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Sun Jan 27 00:21:02 2008

On Jan 27, 2008 8:43 AM, Nathan Wajsman <nathan@nathanfoto.com> wrote:
> ... a friend of mine who recently bought a
> Canon G9 is all agog over it. And she is not otherwise a Canon
> person, her DSLR is Nikon.
>
> She has sent me some images that look fantastic. So if you do not
> expect to be shooting above ISO 800, then it should be a good choice
> for you.

I have a friend who works in a camera shop (and has a vested
interested in the opposite conclusion that one could draw from all of
this).

One of his customers came in with 2 11x14 inch prints. One was taken
with a D200 and a good lens and the other was taken with a Canon G9.

Lighting conditions were normal, so that helped the Canon, but he said
that he couldn't match the prints with the cameras. Both were very,
very good.

Daniel

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] small range finder for cycling)
Message from nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] small range finder for cycling)