Subject: [Leica] How long has the M8 been out? Beyond warranty period?
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Sun Jan 27 13:40:25 2008

Yes, it is insidious, the lure to buy an M8.  But I haven't given anyone
my credit card yet.

I am still looking for the right mix of price and risk.

Been close to giving R.Pinto my card, though.

...Vick

Message from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] How long has the M8 been out? Beyond warranty period?)