Subject: [Leica] How long has the M8 been out? Beyond warranty period?
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Sun Jan 27 13:57:38 2008

Vick,

In the words of JP Morgan; " If you have to ask, you can't afford it."

In this case it would always be better to buy new , with full warranty.

I doubt if DAG or Sherry are fully up to speed on the digitronics of the
M8  or the DRM

It would be good PR if Leica did beyond warranty  "courtesy" repairs.

Jerry

Replies: Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] How long has the M8 been out? Beyond warranty period?)