Subject: [Leica] William Shirer Must Have Been a Real Photographer
From: buzz.hausner at verizon.net (buzz.hausner@verizon.net)
Date: Mon Jan 28 09:29:21 2008

>From: slobodan dimitrov <s.dimitrov@charter.net>
>Date: 2008/01/28 Mon AM 10:53:07 CST
>To: Leica Users Group <lug@leica-users.org>
>Subject: Re: [Leica] Capa or here we go again

Well, that certainly makes things absolutely clear.  Poor William Shirer
must have been a schizophrenic mess.

I guess the lesson is that all historians should be given Leicasalong with
their PhD diplomas.

Buzz>It is, Lt. Colonel Nguyen Ngoc Loan.

Replies: Reply from s.dimitrov at charter.net (slobodan dimitrov) ([Leica] William Shirer Must Have Been a Real Photographer)