Subject: RE: [Leica] Tourtières
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon Jan 28 13:53:41 2008

Leonard Taupier said:

>> Yes it's a wonderful delicacy. I have my sisters looking for my moms
recipe now. If we find it I won't wait for Christmas. It has been too many
years since I had a real French meat pie.<<<

Bon jour Len,

It maybe off topic but when your sister finds the recipe and you have it in
hand may I ask for a copy? Thank you.

One does not live in Ottawa for 32 years without  appreciating the fine
taste of a well made tourtiere!:-)

So good sir I?d surely appreciate a copy if you can make it available.

Thank you,

ted

Replies: Reply from len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier) (Re: [Leica] Tourtières)