Subject: [Leica] over-powering
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon Jan 28 15:41:41 2008

>>> Cannot allow the subject heading to remain.

As these qualify as the most over-powering photographs I've seen in a very,
very long time.

Each perfectly crafted.

Each making me feel, alarmed, ashamed, helpless.<<<<<

I asked myself. "This really is 2008 isn't it?"  And we actually have
people, I was going to say "living on planet Earth" However, living is
hardly the description!

Tough photos to look at then called for your supper it's on the table! :-(

I'm glad it wasn't, isn't me assigned to photograph this kind of story.

Bad enough when I was younger, but today? I'd be crying all the time.

ted