Subject: [Leica] How long has the M8 been out? Beyond warranty period?
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue Jan 29 07:09:31 2008

Vick Ko offered:

>> So - back to my original statement - rationale thinking and buying Leica
don't mix.<<<<

Hi Vick,

How true, how true! :-) Throughout my entire career I never used rationale
thinking at anytime when I wanted something Leica! :-)

It was always. "Oh I need that, get it, worry about paying for it later. Use
it right away, make better pictures!" :-)

So I well understand your feelings and method of purchase! :-)

ted