Subject: [Leica] IMG jade and kevin...
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue Jan 29 16:34:12 2008

Steve Barbour showed:

>>Subject: [Leica] IMG jade and kevin...<<

>>a couple of my favorite kids...

>>heroes in the
hospital...http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/barbour/hospital+kids/jade.jpg.h
tml

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/barbour/hospital+kids/kevin_002.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/barbour/hospital+kids/jadesilly.jpg.html

Hi Steve,

Great expressions! :-)

A suggestion for the book. A child the age of Jade would probably make some
kind of remark about herself if she saw a picture as we see here?

So kids old enough to make a comment when shown a picture, you might begin a
collection of quotes as in, "Out of the mouths of babes about themselves!"
These could be dispersed throughout the book. It may or may not work, but
you might try it with a few. Maybe that's just what's needed to take the
edge off the "accepting the scene" by some people? Obviously it wouldn't be
for every child, but who knows with the older and near recovered?

You may have some beauties that go with.. "I never wanted to be famous!"

ted

Replies: Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] IMG jade and kevin...)
Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] IMG jade and kevin...)