Subject: [Leica] Leica M9, Hello my baby...
From: Afterswift at aol.com (Afterswift@aol.com)
Date: Wed Jan 30 12:02:31 2008

Anybody willing to sell his obsolete M8.1, then?
------------------------------------
Hi Philippe,

I reckon no Leica is ever obsolete. It's inevitable that --  except for P&S
digitals -- most system cameras will be going FF, and Leica  with them. So,
for
all practical purposes,
the M9 is all but in production. And a very interesting camera  it will be.
hope it will have an M3 viewfinder and heft and a live LCD back.  As a
sidekick, I expect Leica to market a digital CL as well, with its own
compact
lenses. Hey, Leica might even furnish a leather never ready case for the  CL
digita
l.

Bob R

Replies: Reply from richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard Man) (Bob, I want my roll of Tri-X :-) Re: [Leica] Leica M9, Hello my baby...)