Subject: Bob, I want my roll of Tri-X :-) Re: [Leica] Leica M9, Hello my baby...
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Wed Jan 30 12:37:23 2008

Hey Bob, speaking of M9, here's a post you made dated Oct 2006. I
want my roll of Tri X :-)!!

******
To: lug@leica-users.org
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 18:37:33 -0400
From: afterswift@aol.com
Subject: [Leica] Betting on the M9 FF

  Hi Richard,

  You're on for the first bet: the M9FF within the next year. As for
the live LED viewfinder, Leica might play us along to the M10. So I
can't bet on that one. In any case, I have a fresh roll of Tri-X
waiting for you. Sorry it's my customary 24 exposure. When Leica goes
into real production, the M9 should go for about $2K, with some
promotions if we buy a lens or two. As I said, methinks the M8 is a
great collector's model. Reminds me a little of the M5 or the velvet
box, gold-plated presentation Leicas.

  The M7 and other M's will always be stalwarts for those of us who
want the gilt-edge certificate of silver and THE Negative. There's no
way of substituting digital for the real thing.

  Bob

// richard (This email is for mailing lists. To reach me directly,
please use richard at imagecraft.com)