Subject: [Leica] PMA 2008
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Wed Jan 30 12:33:25 2008

After THREE drive failures in as many years, I now have 2 TB backup
system, backing up the Mac with Time Machine, and the PCs with NTI
Shadow. I suppose may be I should get a DAT tape and back that up
periodically and send it to safe storage from time to time...

At 09:30 AM 1/30/2008, Adam Bridge wrote:
>yep - Fry's had a special on 750 GB Seagates for $159/ea over the
>weekend. I picked up two.
>
>Adam
>
>On Jan 30, 2008 7:49 AM, Christopher Williams
><leicachris@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
> > What may be a "slow" PMA 2008 is revealing a few things though.
> Sony just announced a 24mp 35mm size 24x36mm CMOS chip. My guess is
> the higher mp yet to be released Nikon D3(x,s) will have allot of
> mp's. Time for bigger harddrives.

// richard (This email is for mailing lists. To reach me directly,
please use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from allen.graves at charter.net (Allen Graves) ([Leica] PMA 2008)
Message from abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] PMA 2008)