Subject: [Leica] Vintage & an exceptional lens
From: philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD)
Date: Wed Jan 30 16:04:08 2008

Hi Luis,

Well, this is a pretty change from the M.
I find them different, but very very good all the same (the 2nd one is
my favorite, the first one too, well, they all are ;-) ).
And you're right these lenses were exceptional.

Keep scanning and posting, I'm eager to see more "Early Luis" pictures.
Amiti?s
phx