Subject: [Leica] On Both Sides
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu Jan 31 11:22:06 2008

> And THAT does remain the most salient and poignant issue for me.
>
> On Jan 30, 2008, at 6:16 PM, Gary Todoroff wrote:
>
>> They might look in awe at the scene on the film and think, Wow, the
>> film was actually *there*!
>
> Fond regards,
> George

That's slides.
When they are looking at slides.
Prints of course were made from your enlarger light.
Or "laser" beams in your scanner and  printer I don't know what in there.
Little squirrels for all I know.

People are not going to be looking at your negs.
Contact sheets maybe.

Mark William Rabiner
markrabiner.com