Subject: [Leica] Reductionism isn't legit OT
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Fri Feb 1 18:27:28 2008

I don't care if Bob has gone physics and Ted skips his metaphysics.
All I want is my Tri X from Bob :-) Not that I don't have a box full
of Tri X in the fridge, but we did bet on that I said there will be
no full frame digital M by Oct 2007 and Bob claims otherwise.

Pay up! :-)

At 06:13 PM 2/1/2008, Henning Wulff wrote:

>C'mon, Ted. Just because you skipped your physics (or metaphysics,
>as seems more likely here) classes doesn't mean the rest of us can't
>have fun with it!
>
>As for 'Leica User's Group'; we can use our Leicas for various
>things, even beating each other over the head! Only don't mount that
>Noctilux, that would hurt too much!
>

>:-)
>

>In the end, this is a thread that shouldn't be taken seriously by
>anyone. Unfortunately of course, some do.

// richard (This email is for mailing lists. To reach me directly,
please use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Reductionism isn't legit OT)
Message from henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff) ([Leica] Reductionism isn't legit OT)